http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215750/Pope-adds-Arabic-language-weekly-prayers-support-Christians-Middle-East.html Arabic becomes seventh language added to Pope’s weekly prayers By Eddie Wrenn PUBLISHED: 11:15 EST, 10 October 2012 | UPDATED: 11:29 EST, 10 October 2012 Pope Benedict XVI has delivered a prayer in Arabic for the first time during his weekly general audience. More than 20,000 people heard the Pope’s prayers in Arabic, part […]
- Visit The New Emerging Truth Website
- Are We Close to The Collapse of The U.S. Dollar and A New World Reserve Currency?
- Has Morsi and The Muslim Brotherhood Done More Harm Than Good In Egypt? In the Last Three Days, Over 700 People Have Died In Violent Riots In Cairo
- Innocent 10 Year-Old Christian Girl In Egypt Was Shot Dead On Her Way Home From Bible Study Class
- Video: 666 In Ancient Religions – Part 1 Truth about God, Devil, Symbols, etc.
- Pew Research Study Reveals Not All Americans Support Anti-Aging and Life-Extending Medical Treatments
- Researchers Say New Mothers In Urban Areas Are More Likely To Develop Postnatal Depression Than New Mothers Who Live In Rural Areas
- IBM Reveals Cutting-Edge New Computer Chip Architecture That Will Allow Future PCs To Work Like The Human Brain
- Iran’s New President Says “U.S. is looking for excuse” to Confront Iran Over Their Nuclear Program
- NASA Warning: Sun’s Magnetic Field Is about to Flip in 3-4 Months, Which Will “Have Ripple effects Throughout the Solar System”
Tony Cornaro on Bill Gates Makes A Case For A…
- Compelling list of Avery case evidence flaws. How can ANY objective person deny there's reas doubt? #MakingAMurderer reddit.com/r/TickTockMani… 4 months ago
- wislawjournal.com/2017/06/26/cri… 4 months ago
- RT @ZellnerLaw: All bottom feeders scrambling to cash in on this tragedy. Try some pro bono work-it's good for the soul #MakingaDifference… 5 months ago
- @MCGriesbach We could say the same of you. What has you so rattled that you need to open & end with immature person… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- Hey @MCGriesbach, the people you attack are supremely talented in their fields & work hard. We can smell your jealousy! #MakingAMurderer 5 months ago
Tag CloudAfghanistan Apple barack obama Bashar Al-Assad Brain Cancer Catholic Church Catholicism children China Christianity climate change Congress DARPA Drones earth changes Economic Collapse Economy Election 2012 Environment EU Europe European Union Eurozone extreme weather Faith Finance food global cooling Global Warming Google government Government surveillance Health Internet internet censorship Iran Islam Libya Medicine mental-health Middle East Military Miscellaneous Muslims NASA North Korea Obama Obesity Politics pope benedict xvi President Barack Obama Religion Russia Science Space stock market Surveillance Syria Syrian violence Technology transportation TSA Unexplainable Phenomena United Nations United states US US government US military Vatican Weather women women's health World world war iii
- 'I could do anything with him that I wanted': In his own chilling words, pedophile priest gives harrowing account of how he abused 17 young boys
- Blood Lust in Yemen: Sharia law Imposed by Al-Qaeda in Yemen Causes Horrific Human-Rights Abuses
- MIT's Nano-Bio-Bandage Can Stop Your Bleeding Almost Immediately
- Family living 'under attack as single people realise benefits of being alone'... despite getting a worse deal on tax and insurance
- Naked massages, 'kissing and rubbing' and exchanging locks of pubic hair: The Wiccan sex parties that forced Anusara yoga teachers to quit
- Boy, 12, was 'executed by Sri Lankan government soldiers during civil war by Tamil Tigers'
- 'Back in my day we didn't have to hear about sex all the time': Screen siren Raquel Welch blasts porn-saturated culture
- Scientists Say Fluctuating Levels of Female Hormones After Menopause Can Cause Temporary Memory Loss
- Mass wedding of Indian women in 'prostitution village' saves them from entering the sex trade
- Vatican City could be hub for money laundering, says U.S.